- A complete product overview in the field of process, drinking and waste water treatment in one venue
- Captains of industry gather at the Industrial Leaders Forum
- Make new contacts and reconnect during the numerous networking opportunities
WATREX ATTENDEES & BUYERS
Only at Watrex Expo 2023 will you :
- See an exhibit hall which will be packed with the leading suppliers showcasing the latest equipment and technology in the wastewater and water treatment industry that will help you in achieving your goals more efficiently and save your company’s time and money.
- Touch the most innovative products in the wastewater and water treatment industry, Machinery, technology, equipment and Tools.
- Attend Watrex – Expo’s comprehensive conference sessions and workshops and learn about all aspects of the water &wastewater industry.
- Network and connect with colleagues from around the world.
- Attend all conferences which provide industry-specific information: the Wastewater treatment technology Conference, Desalination issues and the water summit Conference.
And much more!Watrex Expo 2023
VISITORS BY REGION
Researches show that face-to-face meetings are an important part of our culture.
- 95% see face-to-face meetings as the key to success for long-term relationships.
- 89% considered meetings essential for “sealing the deal.”
- 82% say meetings are most effective for negotiating important contracts.
Source: Harvard Business Review.
- 85% of respondents said face-to-face meetings build strong business relationships.
- 77% cited the ability to read body language and facial expressions as important to business relationships.
- 75% valued the social interaction and ability to bond with clients and colleagues at in-person meetings.
Source: Forbes Insights
- Executives and business travelers estimate that 28% of current business would be lost without in-person meetings.
- Nearly 40% of prospective customers become new customers with an in-person meeting, (versus 16% without such a meeting).
- Businesses experience an average $12.50 in increased revenue and $3.80 in new profits for every dollar invested in business travel.
- Executives cited conference and trade show participation returns ranging from $4.00 to $5.99 per dollar invested.
Source: Oxford Economics Business Travel Study; Oxford Economics, 2009.
Trade shows such as :
- Watrex Expo 2022 provide the unmatched opportunity for you see and touch competitive products from hundreds of vendors at once and the only place for you meet with direct representatives as well as get instant feedback from your peers. In addition, a year’s worth of education and training is packed into just 3 days. So, when you consider how much you can get done in a few days.
Attending Watrex Expo 2022 is an extremely cost-effective option to enable you to save your company/agency money or help them make more money.